15 Year Limited Residential Warranty
If your aluminum frame fails structurally, or if the finish peels within fifteen (15) years from the original date of purchase, Patio By Design will repair or replace the frame in the original color and style, if still available. Finish is warranted for 5 years on products with cast components. A similar frame or color will be provided if the original has been discontinued.
For a period of 3 years from the original purchase date, for defects in materials or workmanship, Patio By Design will repair or replace fabric slings, cushions, straps and woven materials and fabrics.
What is not covered by the residential warranty:
- Furniture used in commercial or institutional organizations
- Failure caused by abuse, neglect or acts of God.
- Failure casued by neglect of reasonable and necessary care and maintenance ie.
- Seaside use: Due to the demands of salt air, Patio By Design recommends weekly or biweekly periodic cleaning of buildup and potential oxidation.
- Patio By Design also recommends quarterly waxing of your Patio By Design frames to assist in your product’s longevity.
- Failure or neglect to make needed cleanings may cause paint to blister, and such failure will void the Warranty.
- Furniture submerged in pool water.
- Normal fading of finish, fabrics, woven materials or straps.
- Damage caused by bleach, ammonia, sun tan lotions or abrasive cleaners.
- All cracks or breaks in extrusion caused by freezing
- Freight damage
- Sling distortion
- Glass or acrylic table tops
- Stone tops other than manufacturer defects
How to obtain service
- Request assistance from your furniture retailer.
- If not available, contact Patio By Design Customer Service with proof of original purchase and detailed information including a picture of the problem or damage for further instructions.